Everything posted by One Great Scorer
-
Nicholas County 62 Harrison County 59
Not with Larry Kendall as your coach!
-
Nicholas County 62 Harrison County 59
Yes.
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions
I’ll beat at this one tomorrow. Listen live at p4mo.com/bcsc
-
Bourbon County 70 Paris 59
Final.
-
Campbell County 62 Newport 48
Final from CCHS.
-
Calvary Christian 80 Saint Patrick 57
Final from Maysville.
-
Raceland 67 Augusta 65
Final from Augusta.
-
George Rogers Clark 78 Pendleton County 71
Dontaie Allen with 34 from Sam McClanahan.
-
George Rogers Clark 78 Pendleton County 71
Final from Winchester.
-
Scott 73 Mason County 41
Ohmer and Simpson with 11, Mesieter with 9 for Scott. Lofton with 15, Jones with 11 for Mason County.
-
Scott 73 Mason County 41
Final
-
Nicholas County 62 Harrison County 59
I think Quenten Turley was out for Harrison.
-
Scott/Mason County Update
Everything downhill from Mason county since the 2nd Quarter. Played good defense the first half. Swolsky didn’t play much and Lofton didn’t start.
-
Nicholas County 62 Harrison County 59
Final. Wow.
-
10th Region Week 1 Review
Can Bracken contend for the 39th District? I wish the Championship was on Tuesday when Bracken and Mason plays. Because I’m afraid at the end of the season Mason County will have worked out all their problems, and Bracken is playing well right now.
-
DeSales 72 Henry County 66 (2A Classic)
Final from Henry County in the first game of the 2A Classic.
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions
I hope you’re right! I do think the GRC game will take a lot out of them, but I don’t think it will be enough. Pendleton will have less than 24 hours to prepare while Bracken gets 4 days.
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions
Yes Pendelton does play at GRC on Friday. Bracken has 3 days off. It is Saturday the 8th at 6:00PM at Pendelton.
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions
My favorite rivalry game of the year. I think Bracken will keep interesting for a half much like the Robertson County game. But I think Pendelton will get the win on their home floor.
-
Bracken County at Pendleton County Predictions
Bracken County comes in after a high scoring 94-76 loss to Robertson County. The Polar Bears are on the road again to Falmouth to take on Dontaie Allen and the Wildcats. Pendleton is coming off an 82-47 win over Nicholas County.
-
Robertson County 94 Bracken County 76
I thought Bracken County played well. Just couldn't keep up with Robertson's bigs. Tough stretch of games for Bracken County, now on the road to Pendleton on Saturday and Mason County on Tuesday.
-
Fleming County 70 Menifee County 63
Fleming was led in scoring by Cole Saunders with 24 pts/4 rbds, Kaleb Flanery 14 pts/5 rbds, Aaron Christiansen 10 pts/6 rbds, Jayston Taylor 8 pts/4 rbds, Landen Lutz 6 pts/9 rbds, Larkin McKee 6 pts/4 rbds, Sam Johnson 2 pts.
-
Pendleton County 82 Nicholas County 47
Relatively close for Nicholas County being ranked 15th in the region and Pendelton being 4th.
-
Pendleton County 82 Nicholas County 47
It was a relatively close game at halftime.
-
Robertson County 94 Bracken County 76
Final from Mount Olivet. Bracken County led by 9 in the 2nd but it was all Black Devils from there.