Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdmiralFan71

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdmiralFan71

  1. East Ridge High School - Jaylon Brashear highlights - Hudl Defensive lineman pick 6
  2. I'm hearing the same... I also hope it's not true, would hate that for him and them.
  3. Per Twitter, McClurg (spelling?) is the qb since the injury.
  4. It's going to be one of the best games so far this season. It's going to be a battle til the end, or it should be!
  5. Ah, don't let one fan do that! LCA is a good team, and I think most of us have been waiting on this game all season, or even since last season. It's going to be a tough one, no matter who wins. Going to be even tougher to win twice.
  6. I've been at every Danville game this season, and I felt our defense was a little off last night. When 53 is back to full play with both hands, that will help. But they were off in general last night, lots of missed tackle opportunities that they wouldn't normally miss. BUT they will be fine. This was the first game I've seen them like that, so I'm not worried. They are one of the best defenses I've seen for awhile at Danville. LCA game should be a good one.
  7. Somerset scores and gets two point conversion 37-26 2:25 left.
  8. Hazlett going in for a field goal. And it is good. 37-18
  9. Wireman, yeah he's playing but I wouldn't say he's at full strength. He's doing good though. He is in the 2,000 yard club after tonight.
  10. He hasn't made one yet, nor the field goal.
  11. This poor kicker... is he usually pretty accurate?
  12. I completely agree. I listen to the radio during the game too, and they were just as confused.
  13. No, I agree with you on the intentional grounding... I couldn't believe it wasn't called. And I think everyone was confused about the inadvertent whistle during the game. Wireman says he's watched it and we did call timeout, I haven't seen it, so I can't say that. There were strange, bad calls on both sides. TC has a great team, it was a tough game. Good luck to you guys for the rest of the year too!
  14. I just watched the video again. Our player is the one who was dragged down/thrown down... he was being held, not the TC player. The hit after the whistle at the beginning was ridiculous and should have been called. There were bad calls on both sides though. I can assure you one thing- the player with the "certain cast" would never use that as you are describing on purpose. He is one of the best kids I know, and if his cast was hitting, it wasn't intentional. It's because he plays hard every single play and that thing is probably in his way.
  15. The officiating was awful on both sides. It did not favor the home team. Two huge personal fouls missed at beginning of game against Tates Creek, many offsides, countless other things. Finally someone got ejected and they should have.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.