Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RunningClock

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RunningClock

  1. I get what you're saying... but I can promise you that Rhodes is just being a drama queen and stirring it up. It's "been" a good run? He says it in the middle of summer ball? I can understand saying something like that as soon as the season is over and it just be a harmless comment... but if you wait until after the school year is over - you're stirring the pot.
  2. Don't know who 2-3 Zone talked to but they didn't know what they were talking about evidently Can someone shut this thread down?
  3. ^ Well I talked to an admin and they said he hadn't said anything to the higher-ups at Cordia. I think he's went to social media before he made it official... He's gone IMO but I think he's told everyone but who needs to know.
  4. And for the record... School administration is saying Rhodes is staying. I'm confused
  5. ^I don't think he stays in Kentucky.
  6. Follow him or go back home. I doubt anyone that came from New York or Texas is going to stay in Lotts Creek to play for someone around here.
  7. Last year Jordan said that his dream job was to coach football at Perry Central. Not many coaches in Kentucky would tell you that Perry is their dream job. No one else will be more dedicated.
  8. My money says that they bring in Chapman as head coach and he teams up with Steve Hollon over the defense. Wouldn't surprise me if ole' Joe Beder doesn't get brought in either.
  9. He also is carrying a suspension with him for a game or two for the ejection against Breathitt County, if I'm not mistaken. FIRST POST!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.