Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ShootAtThePin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ShootAtThePin

  1. In the grand scheme of things, this game does not mean all that much. If I am coaching NCC I would play man defense and let the chips fall where they may. Save the adjustments in case they meet in a much more important game down the road. There once was I very well respected coach who said "January (in this case early February) wins are a fools gold "
  2. 84-85 was actually his final year at NCC. I hated to see him go.
  3. It seemed to me that lawnboy was saying he was embarrassed by the effort and heart shown by NCC in this game. To me that is not the same as being embarrassed due to a loss to 6A Campbell County.
  4. Being familiar with all of the coaches going back to Gary Schulte, he would be at the top of the list for my money. I thought he was the perfect combination of being an x's and o's coach along with knowing how to get the most out of his players.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.