Everything posted by hightower
-
8th region draw
:taz:Grant County By 8 in first round
-
Grant County 53 Owen County 46
Conratulations Braves good win
-
Williamstown 75 Walton Verona 48
Nice win Williamstown, They had a lot of great unselfish team play tonight. Without show boating behind the 3 line and more board crashing. Granted Walton wasnt playing up to par, But its still a good team that the Demons was able to take off their game and get a big win they should be very proud of :isurrender:this win. Congrats to Coach May youve got your team playing togather after a couple of rough games. I would also like to wish Wes Pillpot the best I hope he gets to feeling better soon.
-
Simon Kenton 80 Williamstown 59
Great first half by Williamstown, Whats up with that 2nd half ???. Aglin had another good game and it was good to see that Spoonamore has gotten his hot hand back on offense.Vice showed alot more intensity that I have seen in the last few games, and as usaual White played his heart out.
-
Grant County 78 Williamstown 69
I agree Anglin did play a great game, and I think Vice does a very good job inside. I think Mason gets overlooked he is usually he is one of their best rebounders and an absolute work horse, But I think that Williamstown tries to compensate with to many 3 pt attempts. Until the rebounding improves they need to work on getting the ball inside making better use of their inside players and taking good high percentage shots and drawing fouls.
-
Grant County 78 Williamstown 69
For this not to be such a rivalry..you seem very concerned about it. I have to agree with W-townraider fan..this is a rivalry carried on by older generations. So can we stop beating a dead horse now??? :deadhorse:
-
Grant County 78 Williamstown 69
I agree the Demons have lost way to many games in that 3rd quarter, and rebounding is a weakness they definately need to work on. The rebounding situation needs to turn around and quick districts are no that far off. The good news is they have the players that have size, and they have players that have the speed to get to the ball. Its just a matter of getting them to think rebound before thinking transition everytime.
-
Grant County 78 Williamstown 69
I think both teams played well tonight, especially on the fast breaks. However, repetitive as it is..Williamstown once again let it go in the third quarter. They made a great attempt at a comeback in the fourth and was only 4 down with a minute fourty three left to go. Fouls in the last minute made the score difference. As always, Livingood made smart decisions and Grant played as a team. As far as a spark..I think Eric White for the Demons played with heart and soul tonight, a usually unrecognized player gets my MVP for the evening. Great rebounding on his part.
-
Grant vs Williamstown 1/31
:popcorn:Im hoping for Williamstown, But after the last meeting between these two its hard to say.
-
Simon Kenton @ Williamstown on 27th
Williamstown has the potential and talent to win this one. However I would not be suprised if yet again they dont allow themselves to be intemidated and fall short. They showed they can play with this team earlier this year, But the Demons have played alittle sloppy in their last two games and are gonna need to get back to playing like were in December.