Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mammydee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mammydee

  1. The Bourbon County Lady Colonels will have new coach for the 2011-2012 season. Tony Sosby stepped down a few weeks ago and Juan Byars is the new coach. Juan has coached at Paris High and Berea college. A new coach + new players=Exciting season.
  2. Prayers to the Fryman family. I hope Felicia will be able to hold her head high to the heavens for I am sure her mother will be smiling at her, still as proud as can be!
  3. Don't forget the Paris Stars-they are U14. Lots of talent in that group,some new talent, mixed in with the same Stars. The Stars have playing together for a few years. Mr. French from Paris High, along with asst. coaches have been working with group for at least 4 years, that I can remember. 2 from Madison Central, 1 from Mason, 1 from Lex Catholic, 1 from Dunbar, 1 from Bourbon and 6 from Paris. I would name them individually, but I am afraid I may not spell a name correctly. Good luck to all the girl's in their summer play!:jump:
  4. It looks like Bourbon Co has a lot of talent coming up, after the upperclass graduates. All the way down to the 6th graders. I may be wrong and I am sure I will be schooled on the facts. Just my "rookie" opinion.
  5. Congratulations Coach Brooks and the Ladyhounds::clap:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.