Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BENGAL 15

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BENGAL 15

  1. Heard that noone showed up for their football camp. Saw it advertised in the Owen County paper. He must have not contacted the park and recreation director because he always has kids out. I know when the Rebels play our county in the traveling leagues on Sunday, they always have good teams.
  2. They had 45 to 50 on their team last year. Maybe their numbers will go up once school starts. Saw Matt and Zach and they did go to practice Friday nite.
  3. I have no ideal..I justheard thru the grapevine that those two were not playing. I am be totally wrong on that.
  4. Just heard that Zach McDonald and Matt Harris are no playing football this year. Didn't they play during the passing leagues tournaments. This is their senior year.
  5. Hang in there and keep your head up....
  6. Is Michael Ogden still with the Kings? I heard he was going to play at Kentucky State.. Good job Michael....
  7. Does anyone know the outcome on Grants passing tournament
  8. Gallatin is in it as well........Just wondering what other teams will be showing up.
  9. Does anyone know what teams wil be attending?
  10. Is Fowler not originally from Shelby County?
  11. He played in the early 90's.
  12. He was the QB at Warren Central then went on to KY STATE. Kids respect him very much. I don't think the kids or parents respected last years head coach at all. From talwhat I gather the assistants are the only ones to get anything across to them. Seems that the kids are very excited he is on the coaching staff. If kids like their coach then the coach is gonna be respected. Parents are also gonna have to step up and make sure the kids do respect them, but I don't feel that will be a problem. Didn't say he was the next Walsh, but who knows Walsh had to start somewhere.
  13. My bad, I was told that he totally turned the offense over to Hilton.....Does anyone know if Hilton has a job in the school system yet?
  14. Good luck boys....Hilton will be great with you guys and have a great year. Hiltons can hopefully turn things around for you guys.....
  15. Heard from a couple parents and kids that the have Hilton on the staff. That was Fowlers best move from what I hear. There were a few kids not coming out and now I think the numbers will be there. Very surprised that he took the position due to not getting the head coaches position...Shows what a great guy he is and that he is willing to do things for the kids. Congratulations Hilton. You have a great bunch of boys and a wonderful bunch of upcoming seniors....Take care of them........
  16. Way to go guys....Lets get another win tonite.
  17. Gallatin will have no problem. Our loss against Henry was a major fluke...Don't see that happening again.............
  18. Talk with a couple of the kids and he hasn't been to the school to meet them yet. He did show up at the last boosters meeting from what I heard. Haven't talk to the old assistants, but the last I did he hadn't been in contact with them at all.
  19. I agree. It never hurts to have someone on your staff that has connections in the county. Bryan from what I know of him has a big heart for those kids. Not many counties can say they have a volunteer that does what he does. Don't know Matt that well, but the kids seem to like him as well.
  20. A win a win and we will take it anyway we can get it. Ogden is the only senior on the Rebel team. If they can get it together they should do pretty good next year. Owen is gonna have to find them some pitchers. Once Ogen is gone all the others are pretty much up for grabs. No go to guy from what I have seen.
  21. Will Owen County be in any of the passing leagues this summer?
  22. Surely he will talk with those assistants. I think Bryan Young and Matt Blackburn are the only reason a few of those boys kept going last year and didn't quit. Those guys have a big heart for those kids and I think the new coach should at least talk to them. It is gonna take some work on getting the program back up. I heard that some of the kids that will be seniors are considering not playing this year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.