Everything posted by MCHSindians08
-
D1 Players in KY
NAIA
-
Mr. Basketball
I understand the whole leading the best team thing, but Mr. Basketball is a single person, not just who happens to be the best player on the team who wins state, that's what the Sweet 16 MVP award is for. Miller still deserves it, but not just because his team won state, but because he was the best player in the state this season.
-
Mr. Basketball
You think Walls was a better player than Pettigrew and Knowles?
-
Should Setty have been ejected in the Semis?
Agreed
-
Up and Coming Golfers 08/09??
Adam and Stuart WILL BE juniors and Kyle WILL BE a freshman. For some reason I thought you would know that? :lol: BTW, I just can't imagine what the Indians will do next year with the loss of their SPECTACULAR senior, Mr. Quality.
-
Mason County 57 Holmes 48
They were already giving up 3 inches, why give up 3 more?
-
Mr. Basketball
He's number 8 on ESPN 150, does that help him? lol. But those ratings are also based on AAU summer ball. Mr. Basketball is about the high school season. Plus, you forgot that he made the McDonald's All American and Jordan Brand All American teams also, but those are based on summer ball too.
-
Mason County 57 Holmes 48
Well said Eta Rho:thumb:
-
NKY players playing AAU
Is Henderson too old to play now?
-
Mason County 57 Holmes 48
Yeah I know, but when do they actually announce it?
-
Should Setty have been ejected in the Semis?
I wish we could stop seeing so much complaining from some Holmes fans. Mason was the better team tonight and that's what matters, end of story.
-
Mr. Basketball
Just for fun...... Who wins Mr. Basketball if Holmes had won this game? I would vote Arrez Henderson, I was very impressed with him.
-
Should Setty have been ejected in the Semis?
I think if he hadn't played, Miller would have just picked up his 10 points.:thumb:
-
Mason County 57 Holmes 48
When do they announce it?
-
Mason County 57 Holmes 48
I'll admit, that was a bad call, but give Mason some credit and stop making excuses. And Miller gets fouled because he makes good moves to draw contact but still get good looks, that's what good players do. Everyone likes the part of the state they are from, so why should the rest of the state be a fan of NKY or anywhere else they don't live? I had never seen Holmes play until tonight, so I'm not a NKY fan, but I loved watching Holmes, and especially Henderson, play. I think he could become a big time college player. He just does it all. I wouldn't mind seeing him at UK next year.
-
Mr. Basketball
Yes, he does deserve it now, even if he didn't it looks good for UK to have a Mr. Basketball on their team, but he definitely deserves it.
-
Mr. Basketball
I think I can guess who will win now.
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Updates
This is the first time I have watched Arrez Henderson, and he has impressed me very much. Gillispie is surely "thinking" about this kid atleast.
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Updates
53-46 Mason County 39.4 seconds left
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Updates
Mason 25 Holmes 16 7:00 left in the 3rd
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Updates
Oh he's been active alright, actively turning the ball over, forcing shots, and not passing much. I'm not impressed with this Wildcat right now.
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Updates
Man Darius is trying way too hard, and it's not working. Turnovers and forced shots aren't what UK needs.
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Updates
Man, he sure can get up for a 6 footer.
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Updates
I agree. Does anyone know how tall Arrez is?
-
State Championship: Holmes/Mason County Updates
Does Mason always play one on one ball like this, no passing.....