Celebrity Apprentice

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's winding down about how I thought it was going too.

I think that Arsenio goes home and the final will be Aubrey and Clay.

I have a feeling it's going to be Clay going home. John Rich pretty much grilled him for only being the project manager twice. He kept bringing up how much money he raised last season but it's a totally differnt game this year. Last year they had more than a few rolodex type challenges when the money really poured in and this season they've done this once and the Blue Man group really botched that one up.

I have a feeling it's going to be Clay going home. John Rich pretty much grilled him for only being the project manager twice. He kept bringing up how much money he raised last season but it's a totally differnt game this year. Last year they had more than a few rolodex type challenges when the money really poured in and this season they've done this once and the Blue Man group really botched that one up.

I kept saying the same thing when I was watching it. It's hard to raise a million dollars when at best your charity will receive $100,000 for winning the project and usually its more like $50,000. I think I would have brought it up to John Rich if he was drilling me about that.

As for Clay going home, I certainly hope not. Nothing against Arsenio, but I feel like Aubrey would wipe the floor with him.

Guest Birdflu

If it came down to a photo shoot, Aubrey will win. Have you seen her photos? People can say what they want about her, but she does have a lot of ideas and is very creative. She does talk a lot and is very egostistical. But I think that is what it takes to be a successful business person. Clay is a much better leader and much more assertive than I thought he would be. But I think Aubrey will win.