Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming Co.?

Featured Replies

Whats up with them this year. Looking at the KHSAA scoreboard and not many Ws for them. What gives.

  • Author

Where are all the Fleming fans? There used to be alot of them on here. What about it Gator Fan

  • Author
Two of the better players went South.

 

With those 2 players red, do you think Fleming could have made a push for the 16th title? Also what about Flemings coach? It seems he is getting several technicals this year. Of course some of these refs seem to be awfully T happy.

With those 2 players red, do you think Fleming could have made a push for the 16th title? Also what about Flemings coach? It seems he is getting several technicals this year. Of course some of these refs seem to be awfully T happy.
It was possible but Morgan Co is awfully tough and well coached. Coach is going through a rough year.
  • Author

I have watched Flemings coach twice this year and it looks like he really works hard. Things would have been different if not for the transfers

I have watched Flemings coach twice this year and it looks like he really works hard. Things would have been different if not for the transfers

Coach is one of the better young coaches in the area. Things could have been different but they will done fine.

I have watched Flemings coach twice this year and it looks like he really works hard. Things would have been different if not for the transfers
I thought Messer was coaching Fleming. On that radio yesterday, they said a Messer was coaching Clay. When did he go back to Clay? :confused:

They're 4-7 right now and have suffered some tough losses. If Messer is still at Fleming, they will definitely play hard every poss. and improve by the end of the season. Fun coach to watch.

  • Author
I thought Messer was coaching Fleming. On that radio yesterday, they said a Messer was coaching Clay. When did he go back to Clay? :confused:

 

Someone said his father coached Clay Co. yesterday. To a win is what I was told

Someone said his father coached Clay Co. yesterday. To a win is what I was told
It's obvious, winning runs in that family!!! :dancingpa

I think that Fleming has a great coach in Messer. IMO he should have gotten the Clay job when it opened up instead of Mike Jones.

I think that Fleming has a great coach in Messer. IMO he should have gotten the Clay job when it opened up instead of Mike Jones.

 

He may have been a little wet behind the ears at that time. ;)

  • Author
He may have been a little wet behind the ears at that time. ;)

 

I dont agree with this statement. He has done well at Fleming as he probably would have at Clay

I dont agree with this statement. He has done well at Fleming as he probably would have at Clay

 

I'm sure it would have been tougher For Todd to start at Clay behind Bobby Kieth than to go to Fleming and start behind WHO??? :confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.