Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset 52 Rockcastle County 35

Featured Replies

Final from Somerset. The Briar Jumpers move to 8-4 on the season and 2-2 in District 47.

Man this is just great. District 47 is just a brutal district one of the best in the region. A win over Rock basketball is very impressive if it was thier girls team.

Man this is just great. District 47 is just a brutal district one of the best in the region. A win over Rock basketball is very impressive if it was thier girls team.
Well, the girls beat Rock too. I don't think anyone was trying to impress anyone, especially you, by simply posting a score.
Well, the girls beat Rock too. I don't think anyone was trying to impress anyone, especially you, by simply posting a score.

 

:lol:

 

No doubt. Somebody is grumpy today. :lol:

:lol:

 

No doubt. Somebody is grumpy today. :lol:

Can't really tell if they don't like Somerset, Pulaski, or just 47th in general. Definitely grumpy.
Can't really tell if they don't like Somerset, Pulaski, or just 47th in general. Definitely grumpy.

 

Whyme whysomad? The 47 is brutal man. Got to watch out for the Liberty Rebels, they peak during the second half of the season.

 

Now the Briar girls beating the Rocket girls that is impressive. Good for them,really great win.

Can't really tell if they don't like Somerset, Pulaski, or just 47th in general. Definitely grumpy.

 

:D let this smiley face cheer you up and take you of the pit of grumpiness.

 

-the trench man

I sense the sarcasm in Trenchmaster. The 47th is extremely week and how Somerset was beaten by Rockcastle (boys) in their first meeting, I have know idea. Even if it was the Jumpers 6th game in 8 days, they should not be beaten by Rock. Pulaski is in the top tier of the region, Somerset is in the middle off the pack, and Casey/Rock are in the cellar.

I sense the sarcasm in Trenchmaster. The 47th is extremely week and how Somerset was beaten by Rockcastle (boys) in their first meeting, I have know idea. Even if it was the Jumpers 6th game in 8 days, they should not be beaten by Rock. Pulaski is in the top tier of the region, Somerset is in the middle off the pack, and Casey/Rock are in the cellar.

 

You know what I like about you SHS future you are honest and realisitic, a true objective fan, you don't embellish and act like the forty seven is tough, with that said the young men at Somerset have showed tremendous improvement and should be thrilled with their season thus far. Good luck to you all.

I sense the sarcasm in Trenchmaster. The 47th is extremely week and how Somerset was beaten by Rockcastle (boys) in their first meeting, I have know idea. Even if it was the Jumpers 6th game in 8 days, they should not be beaten by Rock. Pulaski is in the top tier of the region, Somerset is in the middle off the pack, and Casey/Rock are in the cellar.

 

BTW I was trying to be subtle with my :Dsarcasm...way to call me out on it......

I sense the sarcasm in Trenchmaster. The 47th is extremely week and how Somerset was beaten by Rockcastle (boys) in their first meeting, I have know idea. Even if it was the Jumpers 6th game in 8 days, they should not be beaten by Rock. Pulaski is in the top tier of the region, Somerset is in the middle off the pack, and Casey/Rock are in the cellar.

 

BTW I was trying to be subtle with my :Dsarcasm...way to call me out on it......

  • Author
You know what I like about you SHS future you are honest and realisitic, a true objective fan, you don't embellish and act like the forty seven is tough, with that said the young men at Somerset have showed tremendous improvement and should be thrilled with their season thus far. Good luck to you all.

 

No one tried to act like the 47th was tough. I just posted the score and Somerset's record. Almost all the scores from the scoreboard are posted by someone. Since I was at the game I posted it. Should we only post games when we beat a ranked team? If you don't like the teams in the score thread or it isn't impressive enough of a win for you feel free to skip the thread.

Edited by AverageJoesGym

You know what I like about you SHS future you are honest and realisitic, a true objective fan, you don't embellish and act like the forty seven is tough, with that said the young men at Somerset have showed tremendous improvement and should be thrilled with their season thus far. Good luck to you all.
The Jumpers have shown a lot of improvement this year, but the wins have come against average at best competition. The true test for the Jumpers will be what they can do from here on out. This team has the talent to win 20 games this year and make some noise in the playoffs. But, they must continue to improve on team basketball.
No one tried to act like the 47th was tough. I just posted the score and Somerset's record. Almost all the scores from the scoreboard are posted by someone. Since I was at the game I posted it. Should we only post games when we beat a ranked team? If you don't like the teams in the score thread or it isn't impressive enough of a win for you feel free to skip the thread.

 

Joe I think that would be a grand idea only post the scores of the ranked teams Somerset plays. Please add stats as well. Who is the next ranked team they play? I read all the threads I would not dare skip a Somerset thread. Don't be so harsh, take a deep breath big fella.

The Jumpers have shown a lot of improvement this year, but the wins have come against average at best competition. The true test for the Jumpers will be what they can do from here on out. This team has the talent to win 20 games this year and make some noise in the playoffs. But, they must continue to improve on team basketball.

True, good honest assessment good luck to you, nothing to be ashamed of, they can't help who is on their schedule.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.