Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

January 2012 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

I think they forgot to show up as well.

 

Yeah I saw that. Just collapsed in the 2nd half.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who you guys got tonight? I'm liking Virginia.

Iowa St is my big play.

 

Normal play on Vandy and Penn St under.

  • Author

Illini, Seton Hall, Nuggets over, Sac.

Penn state gets the ball with 4 seconds left and they sprint down the floor for a layup to lose by 6. :madman: Under hit but I had Wisconsin too.

Penn state gets the ball with 4 seconds left and they sprint down the floor for a layup to lose by 6. :madman: Under hit but I had Wisconsin too.

 

Same boat. Bad beat.

I'm not sure how Iowa St won but it pretty much saved my whole night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.