South Laurel 85 Cawood 45

I doubt Coach Wright even worries what is on this board! This is the first I have ever mentioned the region tourney being at Clay... go and check all my previous post. I promise ya! :thumb:

SKINPIG.... I wasnt the one who got off topic.... it was someone else who brought up the topic... i was just contributing my 2 cents, which never really appeals to you anyways. I really hope SL and Clay meet this season in the Region Tourney. It will be alot of fun to see what you have to say after that one, if you dare even post! :thumb:

After watching South handle Pendleton tonight, I'd say South would handle Clay easily at this point. It's a long way till tourney time and if all the stars and planets line up just right and South shoots 28% from the field CLAY WINS!!!!! Hey I know it's a L O N G shot but I have seen strange (not stranger) things happen at Clay. Even a blind HOG will stumble upon an acorn every now and then. :thumb: Oh yea, I will post whatever the outcome. I'll root something out of this pig pen to say. OINK! OINK!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching South handle Pendleton tonight, I'd say South would handle Clay easily at this point. It's a long way till tourney time and if all the stars and planets line up just right and South shoots 28% from the field CLAY WINS!!!!! Hey I know it's a L O N G shot but I have seen strange (not stranger) things happen at Clay. Even a blind HOG will stumble upon an acorn every now and then. :thumb: Oh yea, I will post whatever the outcome. I'll root something out of this pig pen to say. OINK! OINK!

:laugh: Well I have to admire a pig that is man enough to admit when hes bacon! JK Im out for the night.