Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheating Coach Gets Lifetime Ban

Featured Replies

Thats pretty crazy ive heard this happening before moving the chains but not this particular case. I don't know about the punishment. A lifetime ban that might be a little harsh. I mean sure it did cost the other team the game. However this is strict i think maybe a 1 year suspension. I don't believe in lifetime ban's like Pete Rose. Come on Selig let him in.

I support the finding. His actions are everything I stand against. There are consequences for actions in life. Sometimes severe. Kids need to learn that. Not that it is anywhere near exceptable to cheat, or that the penalty for doing so is slight. A coach of 27 years, he should know bettter and I'm sure he does. I can't imagine it's the first time either.

I support the finding. His actions are everything I stand against. There are consequences for actions in life. Sometimes severe. Kids need to learn that. Not that it is anywhere near exceptable to cheat, or that the penalty for doing so is slight. A coach of 27 years, he should know bettter and I'm sure he does. I can't imagine it's the first time either.

:thumb:

I believe that a stiff penalty is due, this IS extreme though. I did want to know if anybody questioned why the chain crew was comprised of students and why the home team was on that side with the chains. Were two sets of chains being used? Not that this matters, just curious. I do believe when such stiff penalties start to get levied on other major infractions, like illegal recruiting, grade tampering, etc. then maybe some of the OTHER problems that plague sports may be remedied. Also, the media should be on more of this type of action and penalty. I think alot of people from parents-players-coaches-boosters could stand a little refresher course in why sports are supposed to be a positive influence on you people. Discipline! Leadership! Sportsmanship! Hard Work! Teamwork! etc, etc, some things that seem to have taken a back seat to other priorities.

That is a GR8 post, GR8BigBull. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.