Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football for the Russell Red Devils?

Featured Replies

Any word on the schools and players in question. I saw that Derek Timberlake was going to Pikeville If things stay the same. Good fit with Doug Howard. OLD RIVALRY - NEW FRIENDS???????

What position does Timberlake play?

What position does Timberlake play?

LineBacker on defense and Right Guard on offense was what he played.

LineBacker I believe

 

That would be correct. I also know that #53 Schafer is looking at several DIII school in hopes of getting a good education and still having the opportunity to play ball. ;)

That would be correct. I also know that #53 Schafer is looking at several DIII school in hopes of getting a good education and still having the opportunity to play ball. ;)

Thats Great I wish him the best of luck in the future hope he goes to a school with good academics, with a decent team. Wherever he goes he will make a nice player. There was one play in the Ocath game He just about had that Qb for a sack.

Any word on the schools and players in question. I saw that Derek Timberlake was going to Pikeville If things stay the same. Good fit with Doug Howard. OLD RIVALRY - NEW FRIENDS???????

Derek Timberlake would make a nice edition to Pikeville.He is a very good football player.

Hopefully he'll join the Bears. It was the best decision I ever made.

Derek Timberlake has had a lot of interest shown from Wittenberg University, Denison College, Ohio Wesleyan, W.Va. Tech and Pikeville. Right now he is leaning towards W.Va. Tech or Pikeville.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.