Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central's Ronnie Letcher commits !

Featured Replies

I just received word that Madison Central's Ronnie Letcher just committed to play for Western Kentucky University. He is projected to play strong safety. Congrats go out to Ronnie!

WKU is getting a great player and Ronnie is getting a great coach in Elson. Good fit and congrats!!!

I have also heard that Seth Tamme WR, Boyle County; KJ Black QB, Fern Creek and Derrick Elder, OL, St. X. have committed to WKU as well. Congrats to all of them, I'll be looking for WKU to contend for the 1-AA national title for the next several years, they have a large number of seniors-to-be and 5th year seniors (I believe 22) coming back next year. They have been trying to recruit more in-state players. They also picked up a transfer from Louisville for this next semester, but, do not remember the name.

I heard that the transfer is Blake Boyd, from UL.

Congrats to Letcher and best of luck @ WKU.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.