Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Football

Featured Replies

Good job Raiders. Keep up the good work players and coaches!!!!!! Sounds like you won with class also; thats true sportsmanship not running up the score. This program is in good hands. Just need the community to get more behind this team. That didn't offend you H.O.P!!!

  • Author

Just want to say also that the right man was picked for the job.:ylsuper:

No Boilercat I'm good with that. I have said the same thing for two years. I think Coach Derrick Smith is a very good coach and will become a great coach and I hope he coaches for the next 15 years to give the program the consistency it needs and has never had. I have supported him, the players and the program from day one and will continue to do so. But I also have a son playing 7th grade football who will be in high school in a couple of years and I also have a little knowledge of the game and as a parent I will always speak out for the best interest of my son (always in a positive way of course) just like you BC speak out for your brother (I wish you were at the game Friday it was great.) I will continue to support the Raiders and everyone involved with program but I will always be as realistic as possible week to week and I will always do that in a positive way! Good luck to the Raiders with the rest of the season!

McCreary will at best will win 5 games over the next two years, I mean they will maybe have a 5 wins season.

Not to hijack the thread, but HB, Taylor County just won game #2.

Taylor is not bad. Give the Raiders and HOP some credit HB and hope.

Taylor got a good win against Cville. Props to them. That was a game they were not supposed to win by any means.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.