Garrard County 38 Lloyd Memorial 0

JUGGSPORTS

This one started out bad from the get go! Lloyd starting QB & LB Smith was sidelined before the game started for a injury, nothing real serious he will be back, then lost his brother the other Smith injury, Hope its not serious, starting RB & LB. Went with the 3rd string QB in the second half and just could not put anything together. Give credit to Garrard, they have a fine team with some fine talent and wish them the best of luck! I just hope the Juggs can get back on track this week.

This one started out bad from the get go! Lloyd starting QB & LB Smith was sidelined before the game started for a injury, nothing real serious he will be back, then lost his brother the other Smith injury, Hope its not serious, starting RB & LB. Went with the 3rd string QB in the second half and just could not put anything together. Give credit to Garrard, they have a fine team with some fine talent and wish them the best of luck! I just hope the Juggs can get back on track this week.

Sorry to hear about the injuries. Hopefully nothing serious and we will see you guys at Bearcat Den next week.

Garrard was head and shoulders ahead of the Lloyd team on the field. Now, if they had had their best quarterback it might not have been 38-0, but Garrard was still better.

I did like Lloyd's defense. They tackled well. But Garrard was able to continually pound the ball and ultimately Lloyd would give in.

What baffled me with Lloyd was their play calling. They would have syccess

Garrard was head and shoulders ahead of the Lloyd team on the field. Now, if they had had their best quarterback it might not have been 38-0, but Garrard was still better.

I did like Lloyd's defense. They tackled well. But Garrard was able to continually pound the ball and ultimately Lloyd would give in.

What baffled me with Lloyd was their play calling. They would have syccess

They would have success if what? Come on gchs_uk9 dont leave me hanging...lol

By the way, DRKARK, I got to the game about 30 minutes before hand and the only people at the tennis courts were four Garrard County fans. Sorry I missed you. But I love going to games at Lloyd. It is incredibly easy to get to and get in and out from, the facility is nice, and the people are always very friendly.

The Juggs appeared to abandon the passing game in the second half. #15 Tommy Mejolagbe (WR) was very effective in the win over Dayton for Lloyd. The lack of passing and incompletions took #15 out. The option style did nothing for the Juggs either. Having Dexter Smith out had an adverse effect on for Lloyd. Lets hope for a bounce back for the Juggs against Walton-Verona.

By the way, DRKARK, I got to the game about 30 minutes before hand and the only people at the tennis courts were four Garrard County fans. Sorry I missed you. But I love going to games at Lloyd. It is incredibly easy to get to and get in and out from, the facility is nice, and the people are always very friendly.

My bad gchs_uk9 the pre game festivities got cancelled due to the heat! I will make it up to ya..