Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter @ Boyd County Predictions?

Featured Replies

Will East get their 1st "W" of the 2011 season?

I haven't seen Boyd Co. play but from what I have heard about them and what I saw in week 0 from East Carter, it will be a toss up.

Depends on which team shows up for B/C . They were not the same team that played Shelby Valley in the opener, that showed up at Morgan Co. I will give B/C credit they did have 4 starters out with injuries that went both ways last friday . Hopefully they will be back this week .

Should be a good one but I will give Boyd the edge at home.

 

Boyd 23

East 16

  • Author
Should be a good one but I will give Boyd the edge at home.

 

Boyd 23

East 16

 

Agree! The QB @ Boyd is a heck of a ball player and he has learned quickly how to manage a contest.

Agree! The QB @ Boyd is a heck of a ball player and he has learned quickly how to manage a contest.

 

:thumb: If that kid had more around him they would really be tough.

Good luck to East Carter, I would like to see them win this game. The truth is, these two teams are pretty close and I really couldn't pick a winner at this point.

I'll be there, hoping Lance Evans can sling it around enough to win.

Good luck to East Carter, I would like to see them win this game. The truth is, these two teams are pretty close and I really couldn't pick a winner at this point.

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.