Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taylor County 2011

Featured Replies

What does Taylor County need to do to improve in 2011? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Did Coach Cotton resign? Have they hired a new coach yet?

Yes and yes. Eric Graves is the new coach, formerly of Adair Co.

Yes and yes. Eric Graves is the new coach, formerly of Adair Co.

 

Graves did a really nice job at Adair County. Taylor County is in a really tough position right now, moving into a district with Boyle, Mercer, Marion and Catholic. But Taylor has shown potential at times toward becoming a good football program. Hopefully Coach Graves will help them take the next step.

What does Taylor Co. have coming back? I think they open at McCreary Central, should be a good Game.

What does Taylor Co. have coming back? I think they open at McCreary Central, should be a good Game.

 

Taylor and McCreary do open with each other and I am ready for HS football to start. This should be a very good game and with no surprise I give McCreary the edge because they have a very good group of athletes coming back this year. It would help if someone from Taylor Co would give us some info on their program so we can get a better idea of how the two teams will match up!

Taylor and McCreary do open with each other and I am ready for HS football to start. This should be a very good game and with no surprise I give McCreary the edge because they have a very good group of athletes coming back this year. It would help if someone from Taylor Co would give us some info on their program so we can get a better idea of how the two teams will match up!
I don't know anything about Taylor Co. either. I agree with HouseofPain McCreary has some very good athletes coming back. Dylan Barnett will play QB, Tyson Williams will play TE, Noah Duncan and Arlis Dople will be at wideout. I think Vince Lewis has moved back from Whitley Co. which will give MC a good TB, Storm Stevens will play FB. So the peices are there for a good year.

Lewis will rarely if ever see time at TB for MC.

Lewis will rarely if ever see time at TB for MC.

 

 

Where do you think he will play????

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I think he is done period, I don't think he will ever step foot on a field as a player again, I hope I am wrong.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I think he is done period,i dont think he will ever step foot on a field as a player again,i hope i am wrong.
I hope you are wrong, Very talented young man. He will be missing a great chance to play the greatest sport in America if he dosn't play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.