State Track Meet Event Times as provided by the KHSAA, Participant list by Milesplit.

I never had a child that participated in track. However, I would encourage any fan of competition to attend this event. It's really good with lots of great athletes.

As someone told me long ago..anything you attend with the word meet at the end, be prepared for a looooooong day.:)

As someone told me long ago..anything you attend with the word meet at the end, be prepared for a looooooong day.:)

No question. The beauty is that when you do not have a participant you're under no obligation.

The sprint events (sprints and hurdles) are outstanding.

Schedule:

http://www.khsaa.org/track/2011/statetrackmeetschedule.pdf

Participants:

http://ky.milesplit.com/meets/82685

Any kind of updates on results of the class a girls would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Good luck to all!

It has been fun covering some of these meets. Maybe I can make some of the state event! Regardless, run, jump, throw and vault your best!

Any results from the girls a meet would be greatly appreciated.

This is true,BUT at a track meet there are always events going on so the time flies by. Some of the best times I have had as a spectator have been at track meets.

No question. The beauty is that when you do not have a participant you're under no obligation.

The sprint events (sprints and hurdles) are outstanding.

Especially the 4x400 to wrap up the day. Almost always a thriller.