Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 8 Brossart 1

Featured Replies

Final from Park Hills.

 

Maile with the CG victory.

 

Maybe ol' Bennie is now the ace. He has been very consistent.

Does Ben not get much of a shot at the plate? I heard he doesn't have many AB's this year.

  • Author
Does Ben not get much of a shot at the plate? I heard he doesn't have many AB's this year.

 

No.

  • Author

Frown Schreiver continues to be the Colonels' best hitter. HR and a bullet up the middle plus a flyball that was misplayed.

 

Beautiful stroke. Reminds me of Blazejewski circa 2006.

CCH's tarp is really paying off. Doubt whether there were a lot of games played in NKY today.

  • Author
CCH's tarp is really paying off. Doubt whether there were a lot of games played in NKY today.

 

Infield was bone dry. Outfield was rough.

Is TOG still eating dinner?

 

Weekly summary only Q but I do what to give 2nd baseman Michael Best some love as neither Clyde nor the NKy.com mention that Mr. Best went yard for his first HR of the season with a mammoth shot over the fence that easily went over 400 feet. It went over the fence just to the right of the 380 sign and had to be at least 20 feet in the air when it went over. Congrats Michael! Also Mr. Maile didn't walk a single batter in Wednesday outing and now stands 8-1 on the season!

Frown Schreiver continues to be the Colonels' best hitter. HR and a bullet up the middle plus a flyball that was misplayed.

 

Beautiful stroke. Reminds me of Blazejewski circa 2006.

 

Is that Grant Schreiver the freshman?

Ben is the ace. Period. Stat wise. TOG can back this up.

  • Author
Frown Schreiver .

 

.

 

For the record, I now have an IPad and I'm finding that if I do not pay attention the autocorrect takes over. That should be "Freshman" Schreiver and not "Frown" Schreiver. I don't want anyone to think that was a comment on his personality.

  • Author
Is that Grant Schreiver the freshman?

 

Yes.

  • Author
Weekly summary only Q but I do what to give 2nd baseman Michael Best some love as neither Clyde nor the NKy.com mention that Mr. Best went yard for his first HR of the season with a mammoth shot over the fence that easily went over 400 feet.

 

That was a shot! I didnt know he had that power.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.