Pendleton County 14 Silver Grove 5

Pendleton County makes it 3 in a row with the win at Falmouth today. This is their first 3 game win streak in over 2 years. Wildcats improve to 6-7 on the year with a tough matchup at Sayre on Saturday at 11:00. They will have to play a lot better than what they did tonight to compete with Sayre.

The catcher for Pendleton is really impressive. Is he a senior? If so is he going anywhere next year? Silver Grove is playing much better this season. Senior Center fielder Travis Baumann has to be hitting close to 450 this year and short stop Justin Smith has provided some good hitting as well. Third basemen Briley Seiter does lead the team in RBI's from what I have heard. They have some solid players besides those three including freshmen William Govan and Zach Louden.

Pendleton is turning things around in a real positive manner.

The catcher for Pendleton is really impressive. Is he a senior? If so is he going anywhere next year? Pendleton is turning things around in a real positive manner.

Yes Valentine is a Senior. Not sure but I think maybe he has already signed. Pendleton is improving but still need to get that "killer instinct" to finish games. That comes from experience and good on the field leadership from the players.

The catcher for Pendleton is really impressive. Is he a senior? If so is he going anywhere next year? Silver Grove is playing much better this season. Senior Center fielder Travis Baumann has to be hitting close to 450 this year and short stop Justin Smith has provided some good hitting as well. Third basemen Briley Seiter does lead the team in RBI's from what I have heard. They have some solid players besides those three including freshmen William Govan and Zach Louden.

Pendleton is turning things around in a real positive manner.

Yes, the catcher from Pendleton is signed to play at Thomas More next year.