Ryle 7 Cooper 6

straycat

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Cooperstown!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE with your statements.There is a season for everyone and every player and Coach Roesel and Coach Demler, and Coach Collins are excellent coaches and do a great job at what they do and they will make the right decisions when those times come.NO ARGUEMENT I think the coaches a Ryle are some of the best coaches in N. KY and it is much easier to critize from the side lines ! Please, I am NOT trying to be AROGANT I apologize if I came across that way to everyone. By the way,I do not have the second coming in a player going to Ryle, your totally wrong I do not have a dog in this hunt. I am just asking questions as a fan of Ryle baseball .Cooperstown? If anyone would know the reasons and answers, ..... I thought you might know. Following all the teams at Ryle, from the freshmen level, the JV level and Varsity level, please educate me why there are so many different philosophies from different schools across N.K in respect of playing time for underclassmen and what is Ryles? I honestly do not know.

Much of it has to do with the size of a school. The Ryle coaches know what they are doing and have won 1 regional title, and should be in the hunt this year, and the next few for that matter. Baseball is a funny game though, and just because you are a stud at one level doesn't necessarily mean you will be one at the next level. The Freshman and jv titles are nice, but what everybody is playing for is to win the varsity regional title, and if there are Ryle jv guys that can help the varsity do that, I am sure they will be called upon by season end.

Cooperstown? Top J.V. players? Half of your top J.V. players are still playing again for the second year J.V. baseball for Ryle . Including your top hitter from last year's JV team and the current top hitter on Ryle's JV team. The freshmen last year had more homeruns than any sophomores did and the same guys are hitting them again this year. Including the guy who hit 3 homeruns in one day. Also the JV team has also had its share of rainouts and interruptions to interfere with their groove. Weak teams for varsity. How about Cooper (Freshman pitcher) Grant County ( 8th graders in the outfield) Simon Kenton several underclassman (Freshmen, sophomores on their team) I don't buy it.

Can you give us any names of the top players to look for in the future? Who is leading hitter? Who hit 3 homers in one day? That is impressive at any level.