Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BYU tells Jimmer he's too big of a distraction, not to come back to campus.

Featured Replies

Another classic ftrom Jim McMahon...

 

Jim McMahon Explains How He Survived BYU's Honor Code - McMahon said he had a simple method for maintaining his football eligibility when he played at BYU: "You had to find girls who kept their mouths shut."

 

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/4/11/2103912/jim-mcmahon-byu-honor-code

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

This goes back the old adage, "nobody likes a snitch."

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Media-wise, I agree, but again, you're talking about a school that has had a Heisman Trophy winner, all-americans, a national championship, etc. McMahon and Young are both in the College Football Hall of Fame. I'd imagine that McMahon was basically a rockstar when he was there.
Funny you should say that cause I read just the other day that Jim Mcmahon wasn't in the BYU sports hall of fame something like cause he didn't have enough credits to graduate.

Jimmer was on Dan Dakich's show today and said he was never asked by BYU to not show up for class.

  • Author
Jimmer was on Dan Dakich's show today and said he was never asked by BYU to not show up for class.

 

Do you believe that, or do you believe he is just taking the high road on the matter?

 

I would say he is taking the high road, but I'm not 100% on that.

Do you believe that, or do you believe he is just taking the high road on the matter?

 

I would say he is taking the high road, but I'm not 100% on that.

 

I believe him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.