Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ky. kids at the D-I level

Featured Replies

The prevailing line of discussion is that there just isn't much D-I talent within the state's borders. However, a graphic in today's C-J would seem to contradict that.

 

As many as 14 players from the Bluegrass are now averaging double-figure scoring for Division I universities. (One of them, Fairdale's Jeff Brooks, is getting love from Clark Kellogg in the PSU-OSU game right now.) Two dozen are full-time or part-time starters.

 

Have we been underselling the depth of talent in Ky. HS hoops? Or does it not matter unless they're a Burger Boy?

I thought Brooks went to Doss.

  • Author
I thought Brooks went to Doss.

 

Correct. Not sure why I crossed that up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.