Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison will win 10th Region

Featured Replies

Harrison County is hands down the favorite to not only win the Regional but also State Tournament. I am rating Bourbon County a distant second because of Chase Mullins who is a stud when he is on. I would rank Clark County third but down from last year. Other than Harrison the Region is wide open and it's anyone's region to lose. Some of the players in the 10th region you need to watch out for is Logan Dailey, Chase Mullins, Logan Mcqueary, Jordan Martin, Same Lee,Blake Thomas and Chaz Newkirk,Tanner Combs,T.K Korb,Eric Sanders, Shane Fowler. Blake Thomas is probably the best freshman in the Region and Chase Mullins will be the best player in the Region hands down followed by Logan Mcqueary. I'm from Mason County and I assure you that Mason will be down this year and Scott High may be pretty good if they get the pitching. Montgomery County is young,talented and very Inexperienced and has no experienced pitchers other than Lee. They will have to score a ton of runs to beat Clark,Bourbon and Harrison County. Clark is talented with some experience with Mcqueary,Korb and pitching of Withrow could be a dangerous combination. I have talked to every coach in the region and these are the names I have received and expected to see in the headlines in the 10th region.

Harrison County is hands down the favorite to not only win the Regional but also State Tournament. I am rating Bourbon County a distant second because of Chase Mullins who is a stud when he is on. I would rank Clark County third but down from last year. Other than Harrison the Region is wide open and it's anyone's region to lose. Some of the players in the 10th region you need to watch out for is Logan Dailey, Chase Mullins, Logan Mcqueary, Jordan Martin, Same Lee,Blake Thomas and Chaz Newkirk,Tanner Combs,T.K Korb,Eric Sanders, Shane Fowler. Blake Thomas is probably the best freshman in the Region and Chase Mullins will be the best player in the Region hands down followed by Logan Mcqueary. I'm from Mason County and I assure you that Mason will be down this year and Scott High may be pretty good if they get the pitching. Montgomery County is young,talented and very Inexperienced and has no experienced pitchers other than Lee. They will have to score a ton of runs to beat Clark,Bourbon and Harrison County. Clark is talented with some experience with Mcqueary,Korb and pitching of Withrow could be a dangerous combination. I have talked to every coach in the region and these are the names I have received and expected to see in the headlines in the 10th region.

 

There is absolutely ZERO chance Harrison County will beat St. Xavier or Lex Cath this year. No way. St. Xavier is loaded with pitching and there lineup is solid. St. X with Matt Spalding on the hill will be near impossible to beat. Lex Cath with Arthur will be a tough task as well. Dont say anyone is a HANDS DOWN favorite to win the State Tournament unless the New York Yankees joined the KHSAA recently.

Jordan Martin is a tough pitcher to beat. Harrison County has the bats, just not the pitching as much.

There is absolutely ZERO chance Harrison County will beat St. Xavier or Lex Cath this year. No way. St. Xavier is loaded with pitching and there lineup is solid. St. X with Matt Spalding on the hill will be near impossible to beat. Lex Cath with Arthur will be a tough task as well. Dont say anyone is a HANDS DOWN favorite to win the State Tournament unless the New York Yankees joined the KHSAA recently.

 

And those premadonnas (sp) wouldnt "Hands Down" win it. LOL.

 

Usually hard to argue though with Harrison's dominance in the 10th. But I must agree, words like Will and Hands Down are a bit strong.

  • Author

I am going to watch them next week in Gulf Breeze,FL so I will see first hand how good they are. I will keep everyone updated.

Harrison County has had 3 practices that were on the field, expect for them to look a little shaky.

Harrison County has had 3 practices that were on the field, expect for them to look a little shaky.

 

I would say that a lot of schools are in the same boat, unless they have a field tarp.

Harrison County has had 3 practices that were on the field, expect for them to look a little shaky.

 

There are some that haven't had any on the field, and I would say many with less than three. :idunno:

I would agree, but not all teams are going to Florida next week to play against teams that have been playing for a couple months. I was just stating that it will probably be a little rough.

Not sure why anyone would make predictions so bold even before the season starts. I agree that Harrison should be tough again, but there are a lot of roadblocks to winning a State Championship especially with all the players they lost from last year. The last time a team won back to back State Championships it was Harrison County in 1997-1998. Good luck to the Breds, but Wall11 please don't expect too much too soon from this year's team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.