West Carter 78 Russell 51

Congratulations to West Carter. They were on fire tonight, senior night. Really neat tribute to the seniors also. Russell was flat when they tossed it up at center court.

Rayburn was a man tonight. Not sure of his totals, but he was very good on both ends of the floor.

Rayburn has been lights out lately. He's playing like a Sr. should. WC needs to continue playing hard and playing like they know they can beat anyone in the region. I think they have as good a shot as anyone if they don't get the deer in the headlights look like they did in the 4th quarter last year against Elliott in the district tourney.

Rayburn has been lights out lately. He's playing like a Sr. should. WC needs to continue playing hard and playing like they know they can beat anyone in the region. I think they have as good a shot as anyone if they don't get the deer in the headlights look like they did in the 4th quarter last year against Elliott in the district tourney.

If they shoot it like they did tonight, I think they'll cut down the nets in Morehead. However, that's tough to duplicate very often.

On related note, Rayburn seems like such a good kid. Polite, respectful young man. Easy to root for a kid like that.