East vs West All-Star Game

austinman1

Last year they did not play this game. So if the option is to play the game with the players available or not at all, then by all means play the game. Due to several reasons such as the NCAA allowing scholarship players to start school in June the only time to play the game was this weekend. Having UK and UL playing at home just about rules out Saturday, so Friday at 2:00 will have to due.

I can't really say anything about the Bullitt East or DeSales kids missing this game due to the date, but the St. X kids can thank Coach Glaser. He was the main person pushing moving the game to Thanksgiving weekend.

It's a shame for those kids that can't participate, I realize that the summer game had it's issues as well, but I don't think this is the ideal solution.

Can someone from Male tell us why there's hardly any Male kids that participate??

In previous years there's been lots of St. X & Trinity kids and almost every other JCPS school has players representing them, but Male kids just don't for some reason.

This year Male had over 30 seniors but my sources say none are playing?