Bullitt East 74 Spencer County 47

Watched Bullitt East beat Spencer County. Was really disappointed with this game really thought it would have been a better game. Bullitt looked great, really moved the ball well and looked like they were really well coached. Spencer did not even look like they were prepared. I have seen Spencer Co play 3 times and really thought it would have been a better game.

The score was 74-47 and was just not fun to watch. Went to watch the UofL recruits and really thought I would have gotten a better double header.

Thanks for the information. All thread titles needs to be in the format of example:

Bullitt East 74 Spencer County 47

Winning team first and their score, then losing team and their score...that is all.

Thanks for posting the informantion. I have been looking for this score since about 6:00.

Trust me they took to lead and did not look back. What I dont understand is how Spencer County can look good sometimes then others look like they didnt even know what team they are playing. I watched them play at Lloyd Memorial and they looked like a real solid team then I watched them 2 other times and they ran no offense. I really question if there coach even knows what he is doing. They have a couple of top players in the region and can put up some big numbers but he doesnt even run a offense. I really think Spencer will get out Coached by Anderson County and question if they even make it out of the District. Bullitt East I must say I look forward to watching you for the next 2 years.

Trust me they took to lead and did not look back. What I dont understand is how Spencer County can look good sometimes then others look like they didnt even know what team they are playing. I watched them play at Lloyd Memorial and they looked like a real solid team then I watched them 2 other times and they ran no offense. I really question if there coach even knows what he is doing. They have a couple of top players in the region and can put up some big numbers but he doesnt even run a offense. I really think Spencer will get out Coached by Anderson County and question if they even make it out of the District. Bullitt East I must say I look forward to watching you for the next 2 years.

Well it's not like the 8th region is the toughest competition to play against. Also, Bullitt East is a good team they can make a lot of teams look bad.

Bullitt East beat Oldham at Oldham, by 4. Oldham was missing 2 starters and had a shot with 10 seconds left for the lead and win. Lets not be so tough on the 8th region yet, Spencer is better than they showed, most of the time games are about match ups. Spencer plays zone and Bullitt East shoots the lights out!

Thats what I was saying they were not prepared. I have seen Bullitt East play several times and if you see Bullitt East 1 time you know about Sweat and Troutman and how good of 2 point shooting they are. I really question Spencer Coaching staff and if they even know what they are doing. Spencer has great talent but they did not seem to use that strength.