Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson County 2011

Featured Replies

What does Jackson County need to do to improve in
2011?
What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I think this will be the year that there will be much improvement in Jackson. The team is working hard in the weight room and although they are still a young minded football team and under classed dominated. I see them as being more competitive in each of its games. Time will tell the story as it always does.

Jackson County seems to be doing what it takes to get better. I sure as they improve the people in Mckee will become more involved.

What is their schedule?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

what is their schedule

 

Paris

Law. Co.

M'boro

Breath. Co

Morgan Co

Mog. Co

KCCHS

Hart Co

McCreary Co.

Shelby Valley

 

Dont know if thats the right oder that coach told me or not.

I think Jackson County will benefit from a change in district. Not that their old district was so incredibly tough, but I think there are schools in the new alignment (Morgan, Magoffin, Knott) that they will match up better with personnel-wise. Hopefully they'll see improvement continue in McKee.

I think Jackson County will benefit from a change in district. Not that their old district was so incredibly tough, but I think there are schools in the new alignment (Morgan, Magoffin, Knott) that they will match up better with personnel-wise. Hopefully they'll see improvement continue in McKee.

 

I think that they will improve this season.

I think some people around McKee are starting to figure out that Arthur Carter is not the guy to get it done. His ability to win games is sub par and his morals are terrible. People in high places are looking at him as a liability for the future. He has really turned a lot of people off with his arrogance and self promotion. The clock is ticking!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.