Conner 59 Australia Travel Team 40

I agree officiating was horrible. Conner is picking their game up. They have made some adjustments that appear to be working. The Australia team was better than average. They had one big guy who was really good and a couple of shorter guards who were very scrappy. They played a rough aggressive game. They lack depth and their schedule doesn't benefit them either. I beleive they were in town for two days with two games and they leave this morning. That is hard to do and play your best. They would fit in nicely with the rest of the NKY teams in their ability to beat alot of teams on any given night.

I agree officiating was horrible. Conner is picking their game up. They have made some adjustments that appear to be working. The Australia team was better than average. They had one big guy who was really good and a couple of shorter guards who were very scrappy. They played a rough aggressive game. They lack depth and their schedule doesn't benefit them either. I beleive they were in town for two days with two games and they leave this morning. That is hard to do and play your best. They would fit in nicely with the rest of the NKY teams in their ability to beat alot of teams on any given night.

From what I've been told the Australian team goes down to Louisville to play PRP and another school then they go to New York for several games.

From what I've been told the Australian team goes down to Louisville to play PRP and another school then they go to New York for several games.
There are two Aussie teams in KY right now, and one I know of that is in Texas. The Aussie team that played Dixie and Conner have been in the States from the begining of December, spent Christmas in Orlando, and they leave this morning to go back home. So, having been touring a month and playing on the last day before you go back home, they were kind of tired and also getting ready to leave for home in the morning.

I think the Aussie team that played Scott Co about a month ago is the same team that will play in Louisville next.

I wonder how they fund such an adventure.

I have been involved with sending teams out west for several years, once you get it down it's much easier and not as expensive as one would think.

The Aussie teams that were in KY are through an organization over there and their purpose is to send teams abroad. They assist in what is needed, and one neat thing is most of their trip they stay at homes of the players they will play against, a good culture experience for all parties as well. So that set up saves a lot of money. One Conner family hosted 5 players last night.

Conner 59, Team Australia 40

Team Australia - Graham 0 2 2, Mason 0 2 2, Martin 0 3 3, Washer 1 0 2, J. Fagan 2 4 8, Ionescu 8 4 20, G. Martin 1 1 3. Totals: 12 16 40.

Conner (7-10) - Way 0 2 2, Byrns 2 2 7, Liechty 1 2 4, Miller 0 1 1, Flesch 1 1 3, Richardson 1 3 5, Robinson 6 5 19, Hodges 6 0 13, Ernstes 1 1 3, Hemmrich 0 2 2. Totals: 19 17 59.

Team Australia 9 9 8 14 - 40

Conner 15 11 19 14 - 59

3-pointers: C 4 (Robinson 2, Byrnes, Hodges).

Cooper 59, St. Henry 37

the Aussie team that played Dixie and Conner is off to NY and then Los Angeles. its costs the kids $6,000 for the trip. they were in LA, then Nashville, here, NY, then LA. nice bunch of kids
Correct, plus Orlando. Just got an email from one of their parents, after a few days in NY he was going back home, not the team. But still having the flight in the morning. Sounds like a great trip, bot on and off the court!