Model 87 Powell County 74

You could say the same for Madison Southern and Berea.

Well Southern already played Central to 3 points so I don't think that is really valid. Plus Berea and Model dont really play anybody else from the 11th region other than Southern, Sayre, and each other. So that doesn't really make a lot of sense, but Powell Co. is a good win!

Well Southern already played Central to 3 points so I don't think that is really valid. Plus Berea and Model dont really play anybody else from the 11th region other than Southern, Sayre, and each other. So that doesn't really make a lot of sense, but Powell Co. is a good win!

I thought you might be talking about Central having won like 15 districts on a row, that's what I was referring to. You have to look at the size of the schools too in reference to scheduling.

Its just nice to see Model have some success since they haven't had much in the past.

I thought you might be talking about Central having won like 15 districts on a row, that's what I was referring to. You have to look at the size of the schools too in reference to scheduling.

Its just nice to see Model have some success since they haven't had much in the past.

This isn't football where you have classes. Yes you make a schedule to win some ballgames, but when you play in the 11th region how do you expect to ever win anything if you play a crap schedule.