Boone County 62 Walton Verona 43

Walton started with a 5-2 lead and next thing you know it was 27-7 Boone.

I give the Walton boys credit for battling despite the severe size mismatch.

Walton had a 6'4 , 6'1, and 3 sub-6 footers while Boone had 6'8, and 3 6'4s.

You had better not let McQueary shoot. Nice looking shot.

How many freshman played varsity for WV last night?

McNeill and Moeves, correct?

Others?

When I saw Walton against Holmes in a scrimmage a few weeks ago, those were the only two frosh who saw varsity action.

Is the Moeves kid related to the Moeves' who came from Highlands and dad played on the Holmes state title team?

Trevan Brown is a beast. He is a blast to watch play. He has started out great with back to back double double games with 25 and 23 points. He received player of the game from Tri State Internet Sports. Walton tried to get rough with him and talk some trash but it seemed to only motivate him more. I've seen Hodges, Pike, and Staufer play so far this year and it's hard to believe Trevan hasn't been in the Best Big Man discussions this year. On a side note Boone cheering section gave some good laughs all in good taste. It's good to see the support.

Trevan Brown is a beast. He is a blast to watch play. He has started out great with back to back double double games with 25 and 23 points. He received player of the game from Tri State Internet Sports. Walton tried to get rough with him and talk some trash but it seemed to only motivate him more. I've seen Hodges, Pike, and Staufer play so far this year and it's hard to believe Trevan hasn't been in the Best Big Man discussions this year. On a side note Boone cheering section gave some good laughs all in good taste. It's good to see the support.

Does any one have any pictures of the student section and what they did?