Nice read on Coach Eviston

gamer31

This article is very accurate and I believe that if Eviston stays that they will stay every bit as good as they were with Schneider. It's cool that this pays the tribute to Schneider that it does, he is worthy of it to say in the least. He not only was a winner, he is one of the most respectful in KY high school sports ever.

Eddie was one of the most underrated players in NewCath history. His performance against Justin Frisk and Highlands in '96 never gets talked about but he almost single handely kept us in a game that we had no business in. He just had "it" that thong that makes leaders great. Now he is showing it as a coach. Speaking from experience, you can feed off of his confidence

Eddie was one of the most underrated players in NewCath history. His performance against Justin Frisk and Highlands in '96 never gets talked about but he almost single handely kept us in a game that we had no business in. He just had "it" that thong that makes leaders great. Now he is showing it as a coach. Speaking from experience, you can feed off of his confidence

I dont know if he wanted you to share this kind of information about him. But whatever works....I guess.