Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County vs. West Jessamine Predictions?

Featured Replies

12-3-10 contest at Franklin.

 

West 67 Franklin 59.

  • Author

12-3-10 contest at Franklin.

 

WJ 67, Franklin 59.

Can someone give me some info on West Jessamine? I know Franklin County is young but has plenty of talent.

West Jessamine is the same solid team they always have. They have players that have the confidence and experience of having been to Rupp Arena. Really looking forward to watching this game! I think this one will be a tightly contested game...haven't seen Franklin so can't speculate on the score.

West Jessamine is the same solid team they always have. They have players that have the confidence and experience of having been to Rupp Arena. Really looking forward to watching this game! I think this one will be a tightly contested game...haven't seen Franklin so can't speculate on the score.

 

Really? The same solid team. Last I checked, their meal ticket is now playing UK. Not trying to say they won't be good (I really have no idea), but to say it is the same team is ludicrous.

They may not have Polson but they have kids that can play and expect to be good.

Watch them play and tell me they're not solid. Didn't say they were great, nor did I say they would win the 12th, but solid. Which means they will be in every game and shouldn't get blown out against anyone. Solid. To say they aren't solid is ludicrous.

Watch them play and tell me they're not solid. Didn't say they were great, nor did I say they would win the 12th, but solid. Which means they will be in every game and shouldn't get blown out against anyone. Solid. To say they aren't solid is ludicrous.

 

Re-read my post above. I said to say they are the SAME TEAM is ludicrous. And, I also admitted I know nothing about them so I was by no means saying they wouldn't be good this year. But, anytime you lose a kid of Polson's stature, you simply aren't the SAME TEAM.

Re-read my post above. I said to say they are the SAME TEAM is ludicrous. And, I also admitted I know nothing about them so I was by no means saying they wouldn't be good this year. But, anytime you lose a kid of Polson's stature, you simply aren't the SAME TEAM.

 

The style of play that West Jessamine has is SOLID...kids may come and go but the program seems to remain the same solid TEAM program they have always had. Agreed Polson makes that team better but you are mistaken if you think one player makes a program. I'm sure if you coached you would think more along these lines...

  • Author

Final Score...FC 57, WJ 53. West has a little work to do.

Franklin County simply looked to be the better team. If FC was in a region like the 12th they could compete for a spot at Rupp Arena. West Jess should be thankful they are in the 12th instead if the 11th.

Edited by FANOFTHE11th

  • Author
Franklin County simply looked to be the better team. If FC was in a region like the 12th they could compete for a spot at Rupp Arena. West Jess should be thankful they are in the 12th instead if the 11th.

 

Hey...we are thankful we're in the 12th, but we're not as bad as we played on Friday. We handled Franklin easily this summer along with Woodford, Henry Clay and even LexCath in their own tournament.

Some nights you have it, and some nights you don't. I hope we can rebound against Danville on Tuesday.

As far as your post...Franklin did look like a better team on Friday.

Hey...we are thankful we're in the 12th, but we're not as bad as we played on Friday. We handled Franklin easily this summer along with Woodford, Henry Clay and even LexCath in their own tournament. Some nights you have it, and some nights you don't. I hope we can rebound against Danville on Tuesday.

As far as your post...Franklin did look like a better team on Friday.

 

I think West Jess has a good team. #24 was very good last Friday. Don't know much about the rest of the 12th but I suspect that West will compete for the region title again. As far as summer ball, it can be deceiving sometimes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.