Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boston U @ UK updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Jones with a running banker to go up 40-33 at half.

  • Author
What else did it give you?

 

I added some type of sports package for like $7.99 for the first six months, you basically get most of the 600 channels, except when they are showing pro games.

I added some type of sports package for like $7.99 for the first six months, you basically get most of the 600 channels, except when they are showing pro games.

 

Cool I might have to look into that. Looks like that has NBA games as well basically all the "Fox Sports channels". That would be well worth it.

Cool I might have to look into that. Looks like that has NBA games as well basically all the "Fox Sports channels". That would be well worth it.

 

I think the NBA games are blacked out because of NBA Pass.

This should be Miller's team. He needs to step up.

I didn't either.2min to game time I added them from online for $8 extra.

 

Mine says 12.99 for some sports pack.

I think the NBA games are blacked out because of NBA Pass.

 

Well then forget that.

 

UK comes out of the gate with some fire.

Mine says 12.99 for some sports pack.

 

:idunno:I believe they were offering a special.If you can't find it online I would call them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.