HHS SENIORS

ABC2

With this class of seniors, who would have thought they would be where they are now, getting ready to play for number 20? This group of troubled kids, in one week, could change everyone's thoughts of them! For this poster, win or lose, they have come a long way in four years. What are your thoughts????

Edited by Birdsfan

I remember hearing someone saying that this Sr class would amount to Zero their freshman year...

Very mediocre I guess....:lol:

I for one am very proud of what this Sr class has done the last couple of years. Let's finish this gentlemen!!!

Edited by Birdsfan

With this class of seniors who would have thought they would be were they are now getting ready to play for number 20? This group of troubled kids in one week could change everyones thoughts of them! For this poster win or lose they have come a lobg way in four years what are your thoughts????

Before we get too carried away with the "troubled kids" garbage, let's put it in perspective. Yes, there were some real knuckleheads in this class when they were freshmen, but they either changed their ways, or quit football. All in the class got painted with the same brush back then, but as you have noted, they have come a long way.

Instead of focusing on the troubled few, let's remember the core group of players on this team who have done exactly what has been expected of them all along, and that is to work like a Highlands football player and be part of a successful team.

I remember hearing someone saying that this Sr class would amount to Zero their freshman year...

Very mediocre I guess....:lol:

I for one am very proud of what this Sr class has done the last couple of years. Let's finish this gentlemen!!!

Great senior talent , great coaching , sprinkle in some very good underclassmen , and you have a state title contender ! Sounds like the average HHS team right ? I don't think so. Please don't take this the wrong way , but for what this team is lacking in D1 talent , I think they make up for it with heart !! I'm not a college scout , so I don't know who is and who isn't D1 material , but this group of seniors have really shown what they are made of . It's the heart and effort put forth by these kids that make this team special . They just have one more game to make all the non-believers into believers ! If I lived in Fort Thomas , my christmas lights would all be blue , to celebrate Christmas and to show the Birds my support. These seniors have seen how state titles are won many times , and they know what it takes ! Go Birds!!! 20n10 !!