Bishop Brossart 2010/2011

Very hard to replace Sanker, led the team in points, steals, assists and rebounds last season. Becca Kidney will have to step up big as a go to player for scoring. Will need more points from Nicole Ridder, she plays great D and rebounds well for her size. We expect Molly Williams and Rachel Hartig to be big factors if Brossart is to have success. There are 4-5 very good freshmen that should contribute (Futscher, Verst, Stadtmiller, & Isenman) very fine athletes that will be very good players in the future. They will miss Noelle Reinhart (senior) as she has opted not to play because of knee problem from ACL repair last season.

Look for Brossart to improve as the season goes on. The young players will contribute as they become more comfortable. All in the program really like the new coach (Feldman).

She is now a marathon runner. She is training for The Flying Pig. Cutting and stop and go were painful for the knee. She has no trouble running straight.

She is working with Team in Training to raise money for Luekemia and Lymphomia at the Pig.

Saw a nice group of Freshmen playing varsity soccer, how do they look on the hardwood?

I can only speak of the freshman girls that came from St. Mary. These girls are beasts who excel at every sport they play. Should be an exciting few years ahead for Brossart! Of that class, I think only Stadtmiller and Eisenmann are playing up varsity. Good luck, Lady Stangs!

From Coach Feldmann:

I would like to announce we have a new JV coach. Sarah Parker joins our staff and we are thrilled to have her. She and Coach Garwood will be leading our JV players along with assistance from Coach Schaefer. Coach Parker comes to our program with experience as a player for four years at St. Pats as well as experience playing at Kentucky Wesleyan College. Please help her feel welcome.