Jim Schue and Adopted Admiral, I'm Back Into the Vinyl!!!!!

titletownclown

TTC, I am impressed with your guitar collection. At first glance it looked like you were a huge Fender homer, but then I noticed the Les Paul and maybe a Jackson (far right) and that really brought the collection full circle. :thumb:

Lol, yes 2 Strats (though the wine Strat is a Mexican model), a Tele and a Strat copy (Flowerchild). The Les Paul is actually my favorite because I can really get some "nasty" distortion going with it. The guitar on the far right is an Ibanez.

Lol, yes 2 Strats (though the wine Strat is a Mexican model), a Tele and a Strat copy (Flowerchild). The Les Paul is actually my favorite because I can really get some "nasty" distortion going with it. The guitar on the far right is an Ibanez.

Yeah, Fenders are top notch, but you cannot beat a Les Paul. I knew the other was either a Jackson or Ibanez one because of the headstock. It just screamed 1980's . :D

Wow what an awesome night of vinyl tonight. Actually had the entire family in on it. Pat Benatar, ABBA, KC and the Sunshine Band (family members dancing along.. what a blast), Tom Petty (of course), Blondie, Cheap Trick, The Cars, Devo, REO Speedwagon....etc. etc. Plus a TON of old singles I haven't listened to in years!!