Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs CCH (Frosh)

Who will win the Freshman Championship? 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the Freshman Championship?

    • Highlands
      76%
      39
    • CovCath
      23%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I heard, from a very reliable source, that Nick True is being recruited already and actually has a D1 offer.

 

I havent heard that but I wouldnt be surprised that he is being looked at. I find it hard to believe anyone would offer him in the 9th grade. He has the body and work ethic but needs to show he can play Varsity football first.

A talented Freshman HHS group goes out undefeated... and ready to help with reinforcements for JV and Varsity. There are more than a couple of kids on this year's freshman team that will play major roles on varsity next year.... Schweizter, Harris (LB), Hayes (RB) to name a few...

 

As for the game, I think it will be closer than the 1st game, which ended up getting away from CovCath in the 2nd half. What looked like simple runs turned into 70-80 yards to the house. HHS 36, CC 22.

 

I know Harris is a fantastic linebacker, but I think he could play varsity running back also. I know he has people ahead of him, but he is a great example of power and speed. Wrobleski could also make a contribution. Hergott could really help at wide receiver. There are just so many that could make a major contribution next year.

So, this game is at 6:30pm instead of 7pm?

So, this game is at 6:30pm instead of 7pm?
I think that was referring to pre-game.
I heard, from a very reliable source, that Nick True is being recruited already and actually has a D1 offer.

 

I would check your sources.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.