Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any Advice?

Featured Replies

I don't really care which high school she plays (or played) for, but I'd love to know the colleges that expressed interest.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
No NAIA schools showing any interest?

 

She has not received anything from NAIA schools, only DII and DIII schools. She has received both snail mail and email every day this week and now has 20+ letters of interest. She received two emails today from two different colleges wanting her to schedule visits. This will make six visits if she can get them scheduled.

  • Author
I don't really care which high school she plays (or played) for, but I'd love to know the colleges that expressed interest.

 

None of the colleges are in Kentucky, but all of them are within driving distance in the surrounding states. They all saw her this past summer when she played on her AAU team.

None of the colleges are in Kentucky' date=' but all of them are within driving distance in the surrounding states. They all saw her this past summer when she played on her AAU team.[/quote']

 

Like I said, I would love to know the colleges that expressed interest.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.