Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 2010/2011

Featured Replies

What does Conner need to do to improve in 2010/2011? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

The need to run more. They need to press more. They need to take advantage of the speed they have. Not sure that they were playing to their strengths last year. I think they will be much more succesful with Coach Stamm.

  • Author

Welcome to BGP, ekd. We are glad to have you and thanks for your insight. :thumb:

ekd, who do you see as being major contributors this year? They will be young again as there are only a few returning juniors from last years' team, true?

Didn't they lose their best player to Walton-Verona? That has to have an impact, doesn't it?

Tori Fischer will no doubt be the leader of this team. She is a lights out shooter from 3 and can get the ball to the hole off the bounce. It will be interesting to see if Conner has enough to put around her.

I agree that Toria Fisher will be the go to player. They did lose Kara Taulbee, who may be the best 3 point shooter in NKy, but they have a good group of junior guards. It will interesting to see if Dawn Peacock and Ellery Kring can play up to their potential this season. I think it is a situation where everything will have to click and this team will contend.

How are the two taller girls doing? I believe one is a Jr and the other a Sophomore... I agree Toria will be a leader and scorer. The Castelberry girl should play very well in the point guard spot as a junior. Peacock is athletic and has shown to be a good shooter.

How are the two taller girls doing? I believe one is a Jr and the other a Sophomore... I agree Toria will be a leader and scorer. The Castelberry girl should play very well in the point guard spot as a junior. Peacock is athletic and has shown to be a good shooter.

 

I believe that Amanda Ray will have a big year in the post for Conner. I also look for Castleberry to be much improved at the point. I do agree with previous posters that Fischer will be the team leader and they will need both Kring and Peacock to have big years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.