Bell County/Harlan County Predictions

Who wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This may be a better Bell team than the one that won the state championship. They are fast strong and smart, plus they don't make mistakes that beat themselves. Harlan Co is an up and coming team that will get better as they continue to grow as a school and football program.

Bottom line, Bell is the best team I have seen this year outside of Highlands. This could be a bigger margin of victory than many people expect.

Good Luck to both teams as the eyes of the mountains (and the state) are upon them.

I look for HC to make it a much more interesting game than Bell would like.

Bell 35

HC 28

IF it is that close, it is only the home field advatage kicking in...Bell is WAY good. Bell has outscored their opponents 448-78, Harlan 347-133, and Knox Central is the only team to hold them under 40 points. HC has given up 40 to Pulaski and 27 to Whitley while Bell only gave up 6 to Whitley. Bell has too much speed and too many weapons for Harlan to hold them under 40

I look for Bell to win by 3 touchdowns or more. After this year all indications are Harlan will probably have the upper hand in this series and probably the dominant program in Eastern Kentucky. Their administration is totally behind the program and numbers are up. Can't think of many schools where this is the case.