Covington Catholic QB Blake Bir

BigDP

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20101021/SPT030201/10220383/Colonels-QB-is-catching-on

Great article in the paper today about Covington Catholic Quarterback Blake Bir. Very well written and some well deserved recognition for Blake and the Colonel program. What a great kid and an even better family. It looks like the QB position is in good hands over the next few years!

Good Luck to Blake and the Colonels tonight against Dixie

Indeed they are an outstanding family who support each other on and off the field.

As good as a QB that Blake is, he even a better student and all around great kid.

The young man is a very good shooter on the hardwood and a rather good pitcher also.

Saw the young man play last week and I am impressed.........don't know him/haven't met him but my instinct from watching him play was that he is a great kid......glad to hear that is the case. On the field, I was equally impressed by his performance (he obviously has the physical skills) and his poise (tough game, showed great understanding/calm in the situation). I would agree with the assessment that the QB position is solid for the next few years. Congrats on the positive coverage !