North Oldham/Henry County predictions?

Mustang that is a lot tough talk I bet you never laced up a pair of cleats to play the game. Yes, Collins could become a big rival especially since W-Hills won't be tearing them apart after this season.

Jake,

Seems like I remember lacing up once or twice in Tallahassee.

Expertise ?? Humm. Easy from the cheap seats comes to mind. I don't think I'm politically correct enough to keep the soccer moms happy with my "coaching style" Old school baby. Plenty of water and salt tablets... but in your face man up challenges,conditioning,conditioning,conditioning and hit to make a lasting impression. I can hear "The Boys of Fall" playing in the background. I'm tearing up.

Basketball at North ought to be very interesting this year with new coach Dave Henley in charge. This looks to be a huge win for North to have him at the helm and he's got some real good talent coming up so I believe I'll stay on the grid iron with my razor sharp analysis.

Also:

Does it appear that Collins will likely emerge as North Oldham's "new" big rival with the new districts in place next year ?

Mustang that is a lot tough talk I bet you never laced up a pair of cleats to play the game. Yes, Collins could become a big rival especially since W-Hills won't be tearing them apart after this season.

Jake,

Seems like I remember lacing up once or twice in Tallahassee.

Take your conversation elsewhere. Let's talk about this game.