Lloyd/Newport Predictions

DRKARK

Newport wins by a 14 plus. Lloyd wont be able to stop what Newport does best which is airing it out. Newport has some real burners on their team, Newport is looking for the two seed in district and Lloyd is just looking for this season to end.

What changes could you possibly be talking about? What leads you to believe that there is anything positive going on there that would warrant a win this week? Wishfull thinkg DRKARK, I hope they win too, any way possible!

Well Alwaysright, after a game you watch games films and see what is working and what is not working, well for the most part what Lloyd has been doing is not working, so some changes are being made, hopefully for the better. I guess we will see if they work Friday night...Go JUGGS...

Well Alwaysright, after a game you watch games films and see what is working and what is not working, well for the most part what Lloyd has been doing is not working, so some changes are being made, hopefully for the better. I guess we will see if they work Friday night...Go JUGGS...

I guess it will be back to the drawing board on saturday then because this game could get out hand too. There is nothing that leads me to believe that Lloyd will win, I hope the players can overcome the lack of coaching and keep this one close! They have one common opponent,Dayton, Newport beat them 62 - 0 , Dayton scored 22 points against Lloyd!