Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Newport Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins this one why.

I will take Lloyd in a close one. Some changes on Lloyds team will be the difference, I hope...

What changes could you possibly be talking about? What leads you to believe that there is anything positive going on there that would warrant a win this week? Wishfull thinkg DRKARK, I hope they win too, any way possible!

Newport wins by a 14 plus. Lloyd wont be able to stop what Newport does best which is airing it out. Newport has some real burners on their team, Newport is looking for the two seed in district and Lloyd is just looking for this season to end.

Lloyd better get the program back on track or under the new alignment, they won't have a playoff game anytime soon. As an alum. this pains me greatly.

  • Author
What changes could you possibly be talking about? What leads you to believe that there is anything positive going on there that would warrant a win this week? Wishfull thinkg DRKARK, I hope they win too, any way possible!

Well Alwaysright, after a game you watch games films and see what is working and what is not working, well for the most part what Lloyd has been doing is not working, so some changes are being made, hopefully for the better. I guess we will see if they work Friday night...Go JUGGS...

Well Alwaysright, after a game you watch games films and see what is working and what is not working, well for the most part what Lloyd has been doing is not working, so some changes are being made, hopefully for the better. I guess we will see if they work Friday night...Go JUGGS...

 

I guess it will be back to the drawing board on saturday then because this game could get out hand too. There is nothing that leads me to believe that Lloyd will win, I hope the players can overcome the lack of coaching and keep this one close! They have one common opponent,Dayton, Newport beat them 62 - 0 , Dayton scored 22 points against Lloyd!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.