Lone Oak vs. Green County Predictions:

EndzoneEyeCam

Lone Oak vs. Green County Predictions:  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Lone Oak vs. Green County Predictions:

• Lone Oak Purple Flash (6-0)
    • Green County Dragons (3-3)

Bus ride doesnt help you however I think the Flash wins but it will be closer than last year. Its crazy for these two schools to play one another in the 1st place but apparently Lone Oak couldnt find a game last year nearby. I kinda doubt if Lone Oak will bring a lot of fans to this contest. Ill say Lone Oak 30 Green Co 13

Bus ride doesnt help you however I think the Flash wins but it will be closer than last year. Its crazy for these two schools to play one another in the 1st place but apparently Lone Oak couldnt find a game last year nearby. I kinda doubt if Lone Oak will bring a lot of fans to this contest. Ill say Lone Oak 30 Green Co 13

I agree that its a shame that these two teams have to travel this far to play one another. Don't get me wrong, I know the Dragon program likes to play good competition and Lone Oak is that. However, there are 4-5 teams around the area of Green County that will not play the Dragons. Some of these schools play them in everything but football. Just not right !!! With the cost to travel these days, neither Lone Oak or Green County should have to take a 3 1/2 - 4 hour bus ride just to fill a schedule. The KHSAA or KFBCA should step in and at least have some type of say in matters like this.

Edited by BigEyeInTheSky
misspelling

I agree that its a shame that these two teams have to travel this far to play one another. Don't get me wrong, I know the Dragon program likes to play good competition and Lone Oak is that. However, there are 4-5 teams around the area of Green County that will not play the Dragons. Some of these schools play them in everything but football. Just not right !!! With the cost to travel these days, neither Lone Oak or Green County should have to take a 3 1/2 - 4 hour bus ride just to fill a schedule. The KHSAA or KFBCA should step in and at least have some type of say in matters like this.

It may get worse with Monroe moving to 3a next year!!