Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Central playing X to two touchdowns a moral victory?

Featured Replies

And if you don't think so why not?

 

I am leaning yes, it is a moral victory.

 

Thoughts?

Hard to keep pace with all of your threads, but I lean towards a yes as well. Just as BG keeping it close with us tonight. That said, X was kind of in a trap game, being what's on the horizon next Friday. Still, I am surprised at all that they've allowed on the defensive side of the ball. I'm sure they'll fix it before next Friday.

  • Author

I'm in a good mood RP and I know you enjoy these threads. I just wish LSU was here with us to party.

 

I am still leaning yes.

I don't think so. Once you hold a title you no longer have moral victories.

I'm in a good mood RP and I know you enjoy these threads. I just wish LSU was here with us to party.

 

I am still leaning yes.

 

This upcoming week, especially, I always long for LSU's insight, and chatter. That said, he'll be watching I'm sure.

I don't think so. Once you hold a title you no longer have moral victories.

Keep in mind, this was a major step up in class for the Jackets.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.