Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male/Ballard Predicitions

Who will win? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What say you?

The Bruins defense is as good as the Bulldogs, and their offense featuring Parker, Hardin, Crawford, Wallace, and Flippens is much better. Ballard will handle Male much easier than St. X. did. I'm going to wait a couple of days, however, before venturing a final score.

The Bruins defense is as good as the Bulldogs, and their offense featuring Parker, Hardin, Crawford, Wallace, and Flippens is much better. Ballard will handle Male much easier than St. X. did. I'm going to wait a couple of days, however, before venturing a final score.

 

How is Ballard's defense as good as Male's when you compare simililar opponents: Central- 0 points scored on them, St. X 14 given up, what are Ballard's totals? I believe they have given up alot more. Male has been very disrespected on Bluegrass this year by just about everyone (except a few) I believe Coach Wolfe has done a great job this year and should be commended.

How is Ballard's defense as good as Male's when you compare simililar opponents: Central- 0 points scored on them, St. X 14 given up, what are Ballard's totals? I believe they have given up alot more. Male has been very disrespected on Bluegrass this year by just about everyone (except a few) I believe Coach Wolfe has done a great job this year and should be commended.

 

Coach Wolfe has done an outstanding job with a Male team this season that is not overly endowed with talent. Both Ballard and Manual are far above the Bulldogs on the talent scale, but Male will make anyone work hard for whatever they get. Sorry you feel so disrespected. :cool:

Coach Wolfe has done an outstanding job with a Male team this season that is not overly endowed with talent. Both Ballard and Manual are far above the Bulldogs on the talent scale, but Male will make anyone work hard for whatever they get. Sorry you feel so disrespected. :cool:

 

 

I think Ballard will beat Male, on the basis of talent, but I don't see Manual having any talent advantage over Male this season. In fact, I like Male's chances against Manual (no fumblerooskie required).

I think Ballard will beat Male, on the basis of talent, but I don't see Manual having any talent advantage over Male this season. In fact, I like Male's chances against Manual (no fumblerooskie required).

 

When it comes to Male/Manual time, H, you know I've got to side with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins by putting on my red sweater. :lol:

When it comes to Male/Manual time, H, you know I've got to side with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins by putting on my red sweater. :lol:

 

Oh, you and that red sweater!

Question for the Male fans: How will the Bulldogs stop the Alley-Oop passes to Parker? The Male DB's appear too small to jam him at the line, and too short to jump with him on the high passes. :confused:

Male 34-30.

Question for the Male fans: How will the Bulldogs stop the Alley-Oop passes to Parker? The Male DB's appear too small to jam him at the line, and too short to jump with him on the high passes. :confused:

 

I don't know, but they did it last year in the playoffs, and I don't think we had any 6'2" DBs.

I'm going to go with Ballard for two (to me) simple reasons:

Coach J has his kids playing at the highest level completely I've ever seen them

Male is still adjusting to a new coach, new system. Defensively they seem to be adapting quite well. But I don't see (on paper) the evidence that the offense has clicked completely etc.

 

The combination (again to me) spells a victory for Ballard this year.

JV result from Monday:

 

Male 26

Ballard 0

Coach Wolfe has done an outstanding job with a Male team this season that is not overly endowed with talent. Both Ballard and Manual are far above the Bulldogs on the talent scale, but Male will make anyone work hard for whatever they get. Sorry you feel so disrespected. :cool:
Ox, might want to get your facts straight when talking about a teams talent level, I have watched all 3 teams play this year and there is no way Manual and Ballards talent level is better than Male's, last night's game just proved that. FINAL Male 26 Ballard 21
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.